Human Resources Manager
contact for details
Maquoketa Valley Electric Cooperative is seeking a Human Resources ManagerThis is a full-time position working at our Anamosa, IA headquarters.
Requirements of position:
• BA or BS degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or related field
• Working understanding of employment law
• Working knowledge of standard Human Resource practices
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Access
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Discretion and confidentiality
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Coordinates all HR activities including recruiting, selection hiring, onboarding
• Coordinates benefit enrollment and information
• Maintains employee benefits and administrative records
• Provides administrative support to CEO and Board of Directors
• Updates payroll deductions and contributions in payroll system.
• Maintains all personnel and benefit records
• Provides assistance to applicants, employees and management
• Coordinates FMCSA required random drug testing, recording and training
Work Hours: M-F 7:30am-4:00pm with overtime as required. Excellent benefits package provided.
To apply visit http://mvec.com" target="_blank">http://www.http://mvec.com for a complete job description and application. E-mail resume and/or application to sgilkerson@http://mvec.com or mail to HR Manager, Maquoketa Valley Electric Cooperative, 109 N. Huber St., Anamosa, IA 52205.
Maquoketa Valley Electric Cooperative is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Ad ID: 66446
Post Date: January 9, 2023
Expire Date: January 27, 2023
Important Safety Tips
Avoid scams by meeting sellers in-person to pay for items. Always inspect an item before paying and be wary of deals that are too good to be true. Stay safe – read our fraud awareness tips.