contact for details
This is a full-time position working in our Anamosa, IA http://headquarters.Hours are M-F 7:30am-4:00pm.
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Valid driver’s license
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Access
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest and percentages
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Answers in-bound calls and e-mails in a prompt, courteous and efficient manner
• Help customers with billing questions, and field other questions
• Receive, log, and route outage calls
• Process and post payment agreements and arrangements for delinquent accounts
• Explain and produce payment agreements and arrangements for delinquent accounts
• Assist in preparation of monthly bills
Must be able to organize work to meet deadlines, set priorities and work with attention to detail, accuracy, and a high level on confidentiality
For a complete job description, and on-line application, visit http://mvec.com" target="_blank">http://www.http://mvec.com/employment.
E-mail resumes to sgilkerson@http://mvec.com, or mail to HR Manager, MVEC, 109 N. Huber St. Anamosa, IA.
Ad ID: 66443
Post Date: January 9, 2023
Expire Date: January 27, 2023
Important Safety Tips
Avoid scams by meeting sellers in-person to pay for items. Always inspect an item before paying and be wary of deals that are too good to be true. Stay safe – read our fraud awareness tips.