http://classifieds.thegazette.com/category/employment/municipal-government/10796-grade-iii-wastewater-operator-public-works

EmploymentMunicipal & Government

Grade III Wastewater Operator/Public Works

Description


The City of Walford, Iowa has an Immediate Opening for Grade III Wastewater Operator/ Public Works

The City of Walford is currently seeking a Public Works Employee responsible for wastewater facilities, maintenance of city streets, building, grounds, equipment, snow plowing and mowing. Wastewater treatment plant operations will account for 60% of work, with the other 40% on general maintenance tasks.

Minimum of Wastewater Operators License Grade III is required. Ability and willingness to receive weed spraying license. Candidates must possess valid CDL driver's license with acceptable driving record, pass a

Pre-employment physical and drug screening, and sigh a release to obtain a criminal background check.

Application is available at

Walford City Hall

120 Fifth Street N.

Walford, Iowa 52351

Submit application and resume to the City of Walford, P.O. Box 148, Walford, Iowa 52351.

By Friday September 7th, 2018

at 12:00 p.m.

Preferred candidates will be identified and interviewed. Interviews of qualified candidates may occur during application time frame, with a decision to be made shortly after application deadline. The City of Walford reserves all rights to accept or reject any application.

City of Walford is and Equal Opportunity Employer

  • TYPE:

    Full Time
  • LOCATION:

    Walford

Ad ID: 128651

Post Date: August 4, 2018

Expire Date: August 23, 2018

Important Safety Tips

Avoid scams by meeting sellers in-person to pay for items. Always inspect an item before paying and be wary of deals that are too good to be true. Stay safe – read our fraud awareness tips.

Email Seller

Fill out the form below to contact the seller of this item