Old Creamery Theatre Co.Marketing Manager
The Old Creamery Theatre Company is looking for a full-time marketing manager to promote and generate excitement about our live, professional theatre in Amana. As one of only three professional theatres in Iowa, we're celebrating more than four decades of high-quality entertainment.
We're looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic marketing professional who will bring new ideas and perspective to The Old Creamery Theatre, as well as an enthusiasm for performing arts.
The marketing manager is responsible for marketing, design, and messaging for The Old Creamery Theatre and its programs. The ideal candidate will demonstrate the skills necessary to prioritize and handle multiple projects at once, generate original ideas for reaching new audiences, and execute on short- and long-term marketing plans. This individual will also be eager to put new plans into action.
Our marketing manager should also have graphic design experience, with InDesign software.
Responsibilities will include:
* Creation of captivating, consistent messaging to various audiences across multiple communication platforms: print (brochures, newsletters, postcards); e-mail campaigns; website/blog content; videos; etc.
* Managing social media platforms, generating buzz and excitement about The Old Creamery Theatre and its productions
* Designing logos and writing content for a variety of print pieces specific to each theatre production (including posters, programs, postcards, etc.)
* Developing and maintaining positive relationships with local and regional media
* Assisting with special fundraisers and events as needed
* Purchasing relevant advertising consistent with an approved budget
* Working with third-party printers, designers, photographers, and other vendors as necessary
The Old Creamery Theatre Company provides benefits for full-time employees. We also offer a casual work environment, schedule flexibility, and free admission to our theatre productions.
To Apply: For immediate consideration, please send a cover letter, resume, and two writing and/or graphic design samples to email@example.com with "Marketing Manager Applicant" in the subject line.
Ad ID: 87007
Post Date: October 30, 2017
Expire Date: November 18, 2017
Important Safety Tips
Avoid scams by meeting sellers in-person to pay for items. Always inspect an item before paying and be wary of deals that are too good to be true. Stay safe – read our fraud awareness tips.